Many of our COR™ companies have received their 15% prevention rebate on their WCB premiums. We want to remind companies to be sure they provide key pieces of information to WCB in order to qualify for the 15% prevention rebate before the end of the year. Companies must:
• Be in good standing with WORKSAFELY™ COR™ program for at least one year
• Maintain an active WCB account
• Be free of penalties or convictions under WCB and Workplace Safety and Health legislation for at least one year
• Be free of any investigations for violations under the WSH or WCB Act (the rebate will be held pending the outcome of such investigations)
• Submit 2018 payroll and estimated hours of work to the WCB. It is important to emphasize that the reporting of the total hours worked is a mandatory to qualify for the 15% prevention rebate.
In previous years the reporting of hours worked has been optional. Companies can indicate the total hours worked for all workers on their WCB annual payroll form. The annual payroll form can be completed online or in printed form here. Alternatively, companies can report it to:
SAFE Work Manitoba Email: email@example.com call: 204-957-SAFE (7233) in Winnipeg or 1-855-957-SAFE outside Winnipeg.
WCB Assessments Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: 204-954-4505 in Winnipeg or 1-855-954-4321 (ext. 4505) outside Winnipeg.