BACK TO YOU: DON HURST
As the construction season is wrapping up, now would be a great time to review the effectiveness of your safety program. It’s important to review your safety program on a regular basis to ensure its optimal success.
By continually gathering evidence of your program and its components, you are able to demonstrate how you are implementing your safety and health policies, procedures, practices, inspections, testing, training, etc.
Your documentation benefits your safety and health program by:
- Providing evidence of your proactive safety and health program and compliance with provincial safety and health legislation
- Assisting with continuous improvement
- Demonstrating your commitment to ongoing improvement
- Informing company management/ownership of safety performance
- Identifying trends in the safety and health program
For more information on policy and documentation updates, please contact your regional safety advisor.