BACK TO YOU: DON HURST
As COVID-19 case counts rise once again, the MHCA WORKSAFELY® staff have moved to remote work and training until February 14, 2022. During this time our staff will not be in our office and all training has been moved to ZOOM™. We will continue receiving all audits and documents sent by mail, and they will be distributed appropriately.
Once again, we encourage all to stick to the fundamentals of COVID prevention:
- Encourage vaccination
- Daily health assessments of employees
- Physical distancing (2 meters/6 feet)
- Encourage frequent and effective hand washing
- Provide clean & sanitary handwashing and toilet facilities
- Clean and disinfect common surfaces, such as tools and equipment
- Implement alternative procedures, such as masks and eye protection, when physical distancing is not possible
- Effective training and communication of all policies
If you have any questions regarding training or your company’s audit, please contact your regional advisor.