The provincial government has ended most mandatory restrictions in support of COVID-19 prevention. However public health recommends that there are still many measures workplaces can take to protect workers and others.
Following public health recommendations and understanding situations where there is a greater risk of exposure to COVID-19 can help you stay safe and protect others.
MHCA WORKSAFELY® has prepared the following resources which provide information about COVID-19 and measures to protect people in our industry from the virus.
WORKSAFELY® recommends that workplaces follow internal workplace policies and Manitoba Health recommendations.
Please visit Manitoba Health for the latest information and recommendations to take.
For the most up-to-date provincial information:
- Manitoba Health COVID-19
- Manitoba COVID-19 Screening Tool
- Managing Stress During COVID-19
- Mask Guidance
For the most up-to-date information from the federal government and the World Health Organization:
You can also:
- Contact your family physician or call Health Links – Info Santé at 204-788-8200 or toll-free at 1-888-315-9257.
Here are some signage resources you may find useful in your workplace:
- Province of Manitoba – cough etiquette poster
- Province of Manitoba – hand hygiene poster
- Government of Canada – social distancing poster