In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, MHCA WORKSAFELY™ has prepared the following resources which provide information about COVID-19 and measures to protect people in our industry from the virus.
This information has been prepared through shared input with our colleagues at CSAM and other partners of the CFCSA and is guided by direction from provincial and federal public health agencies.
Here is further information from the Government of Manitoba to help you implement safe work practices for COVID-19:
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Factsheet
- Workplace FAQ
- Social Distancing
- Managing Stress During COVID-19
- Right to Refuse Dangerous Work
- Manitoba COVID-19 screening tool
- The MHCA WORKSAFELY™ program and the Construction Safety Association of Manitoba have secured assurance construction workers are exempted from Manitoba’s 14-day self-isolation order when traveling to and from another jurisdiction for construction work purposes. To read the rules when leaving and entering Manitoba for construction work, click here.