In response to the COVID-19 emergency, MHCA WORKSAFELY has prepared the following resources which provides information about COVID-19 and measures to protect people in our industry from the virus.
This information has been prepared through shared input with our colleagues at CSAM and other partners of the CFCSA and is guided by direction from provincial and federal public health agencies.
Have more questions or need additional resources regarding COVID-19?
MHCA WORKSAFELY™ offers training, safety program certification and workforce training – developed by and for the heavy construction industry in Manitoba.
- August 17, 2020 – August 18, 2020 – COR™ Leadership for Safety Excellence (Winnipeg)
- August 19, 2020 – COR™ Principles of Health & Safety Management (Winnipeg)
- August 20, 2020 – August 21, 2020 – COR™ Auditor
- August 24, 2020 – Flagperson (1/2 day)
- August 24, 2020 – Safety Committee Training (Winnipeg)
- September 9, 2020 – September 10, 2020 – Traffic Control Coordinator (Winnipeg)