In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, MHCA WORKSAFELY™ has prepared the following resources which provide information about COVID-19 and measures to protect people in our industry from the virus.
This information has been prepared through shared input with our colleagues at CSAM and other partners of the CFCSA and is guided by direction from provincial and federal public health agencies.
Have more questions or need additional resources regarding COVID-19?
MHCA WORKSAFELY™ offers training, safety program certification and workforce training – developed by and for the heavy construction industry in Manitoba.
October is Global Ergonomics Month, a concept promoted by safety organizations and educational institutions to raise awareness of ergonomics and musculoskeletal injury (MSI) hazards in workplaces.…Read More
- November 5, 2020 – Flagperson (1/2 day)
- November 9, 2020 – Safety Committee Training
- November 10, 2020 – Train the Trainer - Facilitation Skills
- November 18, 2020 – Excavation and Trenching
- November 23, 2020 – November 24, 2020 – COR™ Leadership for Safety Excellence
- November 25, 2020 – COR™ Principles of Health & Safety Management