In response to the COVID-19 emergency, MHCA WORKSAFELY™ has prepared the following resources which provides information about COVID-19 and measures to protect people in our industry from the virus.
This information has been prepared through shared input with our colleagues at CSAM and other partners of the CFCSA and is guided by direction from provincial and federal public health agencies.
Have more questions or need additional resources regarding COVID-19?
MHCA WORKSAFELY™ offers training, safety program certification and workforce training – developed by and for the heavy construction industry in Manitoba.
- September 29, 2020 – Flagperson (1/2 day)
- September 29, 2020 – Safety Committee Training
- October 7, 2020 – Train the Trainer - Facilitation Skills
- October 14, 2020 – October 15, 2020 – Traffic Control Coordinator
- October 19, 2020 – October 20, 2020 – COR™ Leadership for Safety Excellence
- October 21, 2020 – COR™ Principles of Health & Safety Management