In response to the COVID-19 emergency, MHCA WORKSAFELY has prepared the following resources which provides information about COVID-19 and measures to protect people in our industry from the virus.
This information has been prepared through shared input with our colleagues at CSAM and other partners of the CFCSA and is guided by direction from provincial and federal public health agencies.
Have more questions or need additional resources regarding COVID-19?
MHCA WORKSAFELY™ offers training, safety program certification and workforce training – developed by and for the heavy construction industry in Manitoba.
- June 3, 2020 – COR™ Principles of Health & Safety Management (Winnipeg)
- June 4, 2020 – June 5, 2020 – COR™ Auditor
- June 18, 2020 – Flagperson (1/2 day)
- June 18, 2020 – COR™ Auditor Refresher (Winnipeg)
- June 22, 2020 – Train the Trainer - Facilitation Skills (Winnipeg)
- June 23, 2020 – Excavation and Trenching (Winnipeg)