In response to the COVID-19 emergency, MHCA WORKSAFELY has prepared the following resources which provides information about COVID-19 and measures to protect people in our industry from the virus.
This information has been prepared through shared input with our colleagues at CSAM and other partners of the CFCSA and is guided by direction from provincial and federal public health agencies.
Have more questions or need additional resources regarding COVID-19?
MHCA WORKSAFELY™ offers training, safety program certification and workforce training – developed by and for the heavy construction industry in Manitoba.
- July 13, 2020 – July 14, 2020 – Traffic Control Coordinator (Winnipeg)
- July 22, 2020 – Flagperson (1/2 day)
- July 22, 2020 – COR™ Auditor Refresher (Winnipeg)
- August 5, 2020 – August 6, 2020 – Traffic Control Coordinator (Winnipeg)
- August 10, 2020 – Train the Trainer - Facilitation Skills (Winnipeg)
- August 17, 2020 – August 18, 2020 – COR™ Leadership for Safety Excellence (Winnipeg)